Wednesday 30 November 2011

Evolution

One of my favourite shops to visit in Leicester is Evolution- there is also one in Brighton and various other places (link to their website here) and the things they sell are absolutely gorgeous!! Every time I go in there, there are loads of things I want to buy and it takes a lot of self restraint not to.........that didn't work a few days ago though when I succumbed and bought one of their really lovely mosaic bowls.



I am just totally in love with it!! Especially like the pebbly bits. It looks really lovely when the sun is shining on it as well.
I also bought a tea light holder (although we aren't allowed candles in halls) because the colours are just so pretty and glittery. Again, it is at it's best when the sun is shining on it- or, I'm assuming, when there is a candle inside it!

No comments:

Post a Comment