Tuesday 8 May 2012

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Ducklings

Can I just have a little moment to sit and smile at the brilliance and wittiness of the title of this post....Thank you. Right then, moving on. Today I trekked the miles to Abbey Park again- I actually went at the weekend but didn't have my camera so felt that I simply had to go back and share with you the true delight that is Spring in the park. There are baby birds down every pathway you turn!

We will start with the ugly (or at least the slightly odd)- I'm pretty convinced that babies are cute as a self defence mechanism- however, coots don't seem to agree with this theory, and in my humble opinion, the babies look a bit strange. See for yourselves...







Now goslings, on the other hand...are soooooo cute!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment