Monday 18 June 2012

Caroline Cook

Hullo All. I would like to mention a friend of mine to you- Caroline Cook!!
I met Caroline at secondary school where she was the school librarian with a hidden talent, myself and a few friends soon started making nuisances of ourselves (in a good way obviously!) and went round after school to help with tidying up and shelving and generally messing around and having a giggle. Since those happy times Caroline has gone on to do an art course at West Kent and now has her own website which I implore you to take a peek at! Her drawing doodles are fantastic!!
I personally have a birthday card, a few postcards and a magnet with some of Caroline's doodles on and I look at them quite often- my favs are the drawings with trees and animals on.

 
 
 
 
 
 
So what do you think? Gorgeous or what?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment