Sunday 28 October 2012

Autumn ATCs






Wasn't Saturday a glorious day? Bitterly cold of course but the sun was shining brightly in a frosty blue sky. I nipped out to the shops for some lunch and was kicking and crunching in the leaves all the way home!


We are creeping into another ATC season as well, and naturally I have left mine until the last minute. Maybe I subconsciously like to work under pressure? One of the themes is Trees so I have taken inspiration from the trees outside with their changing leaves...



I am also playing host once more, with the theme Sewing Box...



I do love mini patchwork, and the scissor charms are so cute!!

I have only had one set from the MixedMedia ladies so far, they are very nice although I'm not sure if I've photographed them the right way up.... They are made by the lovely Carol!


No comments:

Post a Comment