Monday 24 December 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hi All! Just popping in to wish you seasons greetings- I can't even offer you a photo as I am writing this on my iPod whilst snuggled up in bed with a mug of hot chocolate, empty stocking at my feet and Christmas songs in my ear.
So I do hope you all have a very festive day tomorrow with lots of good food, decorations, laughter and presents! My favourite part is watching family members opening up the presents I have bought for them- especially if it is a hit!
So all that is left for me to say before I snuggle under the cover with dreams of Santa is

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

...........................................................................................................................................................................

Edit to add:

The hamsters would also like to wish you a Merry Christmas!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment