Friday 1 February 2013

Little Plantlet ♥


Hello to you all!! How's tricks? It has been a gloriously sunny day here (for a change!!) although still quite windy. I popped into the supermarket on the way home and came across a little pot of Narcissus which I absolutely had to bring home with me. There is always the slight possibility that by the end of the week there will be a few more little Narcissus friends on the windowsill. I will have to get eating lots of tuna and pineapple so I can crochet them all little pretty holders!
Plants are still popping up all over the garden too, remember I took some photos of them last month? I wonder how many of them are the bulbs that myself and Lucy planted last year? Some that definitely aren't are these little snowdrops which have managed to battle through snow and rain and gale force winds!

 
My fingers are aching today, I was up last evening finally stitching together the Christmas patchwork that I made with my ATC group (MixedMediaGroup_UK). I don't know why it has taken me so long!! But now it is up on my wall- seems a shame to only bring it out once a year and it isn't overly Christmassey.
 
 
And I have started my new textile project- this time based on mushrooms! The housemates aren't overly pleased with me as I am leaving some mushrooms on the side to go fluffy (I'm thinking of using felting techniques for this project).
 


It's looking good!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment