Friday 22 February 2013

Triple ♥


Evening All!! Sorry I haven't been around lately, I've been working very hard on my latest university project and haven't really had a chance to catch up with you all in blogland!
Look at my fabulous new bunting made by the very talented Mother and sent to me in my latest parcel from home. I have hung it in pride of place on my fireplace.


It was a fabulous parcel with malteasers, a terracotta rabbit you grow cress in, some pretty cup cake cases, sweeties, a date book with important dates (like hairdressing appointments and Mother's Day), and of course the bunting!!

 
Two other things have been making me happy this week. Number one is my granny square blanket which only has eight more squares and a wide border to go. (I am also in the process of setting up a Knit & Knatter group with my mixed media class which I am very excited about!!)
 

Secondly is my teapot full of daffodils!! I fell in love with these happy daffys in Sainsburys and bought two bunches (£1 each- bargain!). But when I got them home remembered I had nothing to put them in so had to cast my eye over the kitchen. I think the tea pot works quite well! Should look very sweet when they begin to flower.


No comments:

Post a Comment