Sunday 17 March 2013

Cool Crochet Blankets


So having just finished one blanket, my thoughts turn to the next- there are two ideas floating around in this big ol' brain, one is a blanket liberally scattered with daffodils, and the other combines a flower hexagon pattern with multicoloured wool....Still, I thought I ought to have a browse for some inspiration and what inspiration I found!!! The above blanket is absolutely fabulous and made for the Olympics- just look at all those flags!!


Oh and I am totally in love with this circle one!! People are just so clever aren't they?


And this star one...it just goes on and on!!

 











The below one is kind of the one I have floating in my head, except that it would be using multicoloured wool rather than lots of different colours, surrounded by a soft creamy colour to tie it all together....hmmmmm. Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. you r really a very hard worker&talented.what a excellent color matching +mixing thank u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I especially like the one that looks like a lilypad....do you know where I can find the pattern for that one, or just another picture where I can see the blanket better and improvise off of what it looks like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I'm not entirely sure which blanket you mean but all of these photos were found simply by Googling crochet blankets- different, unique, colourful etc. I'm sorry I can't be more help. x

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, What a talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our blog is really commendable. We are the Blanket Manufacturer In Panipat providing blankets across the globe.Our blankets are lovingly assembled, bringing together comfort and personal touch in every fiber. Top-notch cloud collection Blankets are a constant reminder that life may be a whirlwind, but there are pockets of perfect calm ready to envelop you at the end of a long day.

    ReplyDelete