Friday 12 April 2013

Racoon & Foxy


Hello my chickens!! How are we all??? I fear the Easter holidays are drawing to a close for many and it will be work as usual on Monday....eurgh, talk about Monday blues!! I have been working my socks off in the last few days, having left all university work to the last minute (again).


Do you like Racoon and Foxy? Another gorgeous creation by one of the Mollie Makes team! They were made as a present for my Grandad to try and cheer him up a bit. I think they look quite cute underneath their daffodil umbrella.


Daffodils are also a ploy to cheer him up (they are his favourite flower), the copper pot with the mini daffs in are a present from me for his birthday which was on Wednesday and the vase is full of recently rescued daffs from the depths of his water logged garden!


I bought two little daffs the other day (50p each!) and one is already starting to bloom. They grow up so quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment