Saturday 7 September 2013

Betsy Badge




Oh be still my beating heart!! How fabulous is the stitching above, how gloriously detailed, deliciously handcrafted and beautifully put together? And how totally amazing that it was simply gIvEn away by the very talented creator, to ME!!! Of all people. Quick, before I tell you who magic-ed up this piece of loveliness, let me show you the whole thing. Are you ready?

.........................

............

..


(Sigh) Isn't it divine? It was designed, printed, hand stitched and framed by the talented Caroline of Betsy Badge. Let me give you all her details (within reason) so you can rush out and commission your very own stunning piece. She has a Facebook page, an Etsy shop, and a Folksy shop. (There might also be links to a Twitter account and a Pinterest account but I can't get the links up so you will have to look into that yourselves if you are interested.)

Just to whet your appetite, here are a few more bits and bobs that Caroline makes, prepare to be bowled over with loveliness!!







Thank you Caroline!!! I love my new artwork!! =D xx

No comments:

Post a Comment