Sunday 1 September 2013

Shockingly Top Form


When I blog about ATCs, it is usually along the lines of; 'oh I'm so late with these' or, 'totally forgot to do these and had to ask for aNoThEr extension on the deadline'...etc. But not this month!! No this month I have been so super organised I have shocked even myself as I have completed not one, not two, but THREE sets of ATCs an entire month before the hand in!! PlUs (please note the plus), I was so inspired by the Hot Hot Hot ATC set of last month (also sent in a good few weeks before the deadline), I made 17 inchies out of leftover fabric and these have all been finished as well! Wooo, get me!!


 
So then, I guess you are dying to see my little miniature works of art? Here we go then, first up...
 
Beach Huts...
 



Brown & Gold (continuing with the monthly colour theme)...



And finally, September (was going with an early misty morning idea here. Inspired by the crack of dawn awakenings from Kit who seems to consider himself some kind of alarm clock and stands at the bottom of the stairs yowling until someone goes and either gets him or feeds him.)...



The colour isn't very good in the photos as I photographed in the evening before parcelling them all up. The browns are lighter and the pink in the September ATCs is actually a pale purple with the chiffon mist a beautiful light blue. Funny how the light in a camera can twist things.

No comments:

Post a Comment