Friday 27 December 2013

♥♥ Christmas 2013!! ♥♥







Hooray! We made it! We are on the other side of Christmas and it feels good! Fun, family, chocolate, presents (both the giving and receiving), laughter, Xmas jumpers and seasonal socks!
We alternate which set of Grandparents we visit on Christmas day and this year it was Grandad's turn- the length of time it took for everybody on The Mother's side of the family to open their presents was incredible! What a mountain of gifts to wade through (I was the present fairy...naturally!)




I had a really fabulous haul of presents this year. Lots of craft related gifts...


The jelly rolls I have a big plan for!!




And, as you may know, I love books so always have a lot of them on my list, and if you have any Christmas present money left then these are some I really recommend!! Material Obsession by Kathy Doughty and Sarah Fielke, Kirstie's Homemade Home by Kirstie Allsopp, The Granny Square Book by Margaret Hubert, Hoop-La!: 100 Things to do with Embroidery Hoops by Kirsty Neale, and Mark-making in Textile Art by Helen Parrett. Such gorgeous images and spectacular ideas fill these pages and fill you with an extreme case of the wanties!


I hope you all had a lovely, relaxing Christmas with your family. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment