Friday 31 January 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!!


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

This year is the year of the Horse, and The Mother has sent me a suitably themed parcel! (Not horsey- New Year-y.) Do you like my card? I believe it is hand coloured by The Mother herself.  


Considering it is the New Year, I had a discovery this morning in the garden. Underneath all of the overgrowth (is that a word?)- for example the budlia filled shed- are new little shoots peeping out above the ground.


Snowdrops!!


Whilst on the road to discovery in the garden, I was very taken with these little plants growing out of the window. (You know me and weird things.)


And the windowsill itself is very interesting. Look at the years of history reflected in the peeling paint, three different colours!!



No comments:

Post a Comment