Saturday 26 April 2014

Pink to Blue


Hallo Chums!!! It has been a busy day today- well, a busy day of pootling around doing jobs and university work. One of my jobs was to sort out the Easter decorations- the Easter tree had to be taken down and the flowers sorted as some of them were going over. There are still beautiful flowers left though, so much colour and vibrancy!!




I love these flowers. I forget what they are called now but they almost seem to sparkle in the sunshine!



The garden is looking very summery (and wild!) too. We have one poppy which is a beautiful colour, and some little patches of bluebells amongst our collection.





We are coming to the end of the Easter holiday now- back to university on Monday!!! I am quite pleased with myself as I have met nearly all of my holiday work targets. My sketchbooks are finished, I have come on leaps and bounds in my promotional pack (business cards, CV, personal profile etc) and I have stitched all but one of the samples I brought home with me. Even the most simple-looking of stitched samples took forEVER!! What do you think of them?












A bit eye-boggling this one isn't it?


I am debating on whether or not I should make some of these into cushions to display at the final hand in. I already have the lampshades to be set up (they are arriving on the 5th May-- super super excited!!), and I am hoping to possibly frame the original stitched pieces, so some cushions would fit in nicely I think.
Last night I was working on my promotional pack using the little present The Mother gave me for Easter. I got a little carried away with the stamps and they all ended up out of the box, stacked up like jenga blocks! It was good fun.


And this morning I was playing around with some sticker designs. I think I will be going with the right hand one, with my name on, lest someone forget who I am!!


No comments:

Post a Comment