Monday 16 June 2014

All Gone


All gone look. All my bits and bobs. I hate living in an empty room- it reminds me of a hotel and I like to surround myself with pretty/interesting/textured/colourful things. I don't go for the minimalist look that's for sure!! Still, this is what my room will look like for the next week. I have to stay in Leicester until I go to London for the New Designers show, saves me from hopping around the country all the time, and the parents just came up and took away the majority of my things- including the hamsters!!


It is very strange living in an empty room, especially when it used to look like this...


The Mother flew to the rescue though, leaving me a box of happy things in my wardrobe for me to find.


Tee-hee, look at those big chocolaty eyes!


It's amazing how much you can fit into these little boxes. The Mother outdid herself, and there was even a carroty present from The Sister! Aren't the felt things cute?


I have hung up my new felt decorations, and named the owl Ralph- he is sort of stern looking isn't he? But I think I see a twinkle in his eyes.


And I have a little duck who can sit on the mantle piece and keep Ralph company.

No comments:

Post a Comment