Thursday 5 June 2014

Coach Crochet & Elephants


I am back in Leicester lovely blog readers! I have had to return to Sweetbriar to make a few more samples for my degree show in about a weeks time, and then wait with the degree show, and then move my whole kit and caboodle to London where I will be exhibiting work at New Designers- very exciting and incredibly scary!!
So this morning saw me up and about very early to catch the first of two coaches. Myself and Elvis settled down amongst my current crochet project (The Sister's sunset ripple blanket) to ripple along whilst watching the scenery fly by.



The last few bits of green woodland..... a sad sight for a country bumpkin like me.



Still, now I am in Leicester and almost unpacked. I treated myself to some happy yellow flowers from the supermarket. They were reduced and the roses look a bit sad so I don't know how long they will last for. They do look lovely on the window ledge though.





And I even had some lovely post delivered this afternoon! The ATC returns for the Elephant swap!

 (By Eileen)

 (By Hazel)

(By Wendy)

No comments:

Post a Comment