Friday 13 June 2014

Would You Like To Come?


Good Afternoon All!! Today is quite an exciting day for me. The show is completely set up and just waiting to be opened this evening. For now I am sat in the university library waiting to go to an awards ceremony as I have won an award!!
I didn't know anything about this award so it was a complete (and very nice) surprise when I found out. It is called the Daisy Pugh award and from what I gather it is given to those who have displayed great effort and studentship throughout their time at the university. We are to be presented with a certificate and some prize money- which will come in very handy when buying train tickets to London for New Designers!
After the ceremony it is straight back to the degree show space as we are opening doors at 5.30pm. Hopefully it will be quite busy and I am looking forwards to speaking to people about my work. I have even set up a little comments book to see what people say- preferably nice things.


In case anyone is interested in coming to see the show (I highly recommend it, everyone's work is absolutely amazing and there is so much to see, your mind will boggle!!), I thought I would write down the dates and times for you, so...

The Private View 13th June: 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Saturday 14th June: 11.00am - 4.00pm
Monday 16th June - Wednesday 18th June: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Late Night Thursday 19th June: 10.00am - 8.30pm

I won't be there for the whole time over the week as we are working on a rota system, but if you do pop round and I'm not there, do leave a message in my comment book!!


No comments:

Post a Comment