Wednesday 22 October 2014

Samantha Bryan




Evening All. Aren't these little aviator fairies gorgeous? So sweet and funny with their inventions. Fairies are very clever you know!
They are the creations of a very talented lady called Samantha Bryan who I first learnt about, ooh, about ten minutes ago! It just goes to show the power of sharing on Facebook as her collaboration with R&A Collaborations (to make a short stop motion video about her work and how the fairies came about) is being shared by designers and admirers all over the Internet! I thought you would all love it too. Definitely take a few moments to have a watch.

Click HERE to see the video. xx

(P.S: I would just like to clarify that I do not own the images I have uploaded to this post, they have been borrowed from the same link as the video.)

No comments:

Post a Comment