Sunday 10 May 2015

Nearly There!


Happy Sunday all!! Hope you are well? My dragon tulips are nearly finished now, the petals are starting to look a little scraggly and the stems flopping, but the colour is still incredible! Such gorgeous reds and fiery oranges.




I have exciting amaryllis news too, after a very long wait it is finally flowering! The first white petals have appeared although they have yet to open fully. Dad was given some novelty praying mantis plant holder things for his birthday which have appeared on the stem, they look like they are trying to climb up and feast on the flowers!



 I am very near to finishing the rainbow blanket now. Just the last two purple rows to finish off and crochet together, then I can start on the rainbow border. I'm thinking of a rainbow double crochet edge?
I am thrilled with how the colours of this blanket work together, especially considering it is another oddments blanket. They really glow in the sunshine!


No comments:

Post a Comment