Tuesday 8 December 2015

12 Days of Christmas Ta-Daah!


On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: A Partridge In A Pear Tree.


On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Two Turtle Doves


On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Three French Hens


On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Four Calling Birds


On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Five Golden Rings


On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Six Geese A Laying


On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Seven Swans A Swimming


On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Eight Maids A Milking


On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Nine Ladies Dancing


On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Ten Lords A Leaping


On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Eleven Pipers Piping


On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:: Twelve Drummers Drumming!!


This has been such a brilliant swap and such great fun! Each month got more and more challenging as I'm not very good at portraying people in my cards and had to kind of think around the box. Birds and objects I am totally fine with, but as you can see on the tenth and eleventh days, things got a little tricky and I had to change my usual stitched felts.
The best part was seeing what others had come up with to interpret each line of the song. Some lines everyone seemed to take exactly the same idea from ie: hens with French berets on, or buckets to portray the milk maids. But all in all, they are just plain pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment